Hello!

Kirklind

Inkling
NNID
KirkJP
Hello everyone! My name is Kirk. I'm 21 years old and I'm a semi-competitive gamer from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I work in the middle of the Canadian wilderness for a week and then come back to the city and play Splatoon (and party) for a week straight. I've been thoroughly loving Splatoon because of it's competitive viability & fast-paced gameplay, it's addictiveness (I'm not sure if that's a word…), it's overwhelming support, frequently added content, and hopefully the community.
My purpose of joining Squidboards is because I want to be prepared for the August Update. I don't want to be without a Squad. You see, none of my peers own a Wii U, nobody on my Facebook plays Splatoon, and the local gaming community is heavily focused on Competitive Smash and Mario Kart and they may not include Splatoon. It has become very clear to me that the only way to have a Squad on time for the August Update is through Squidboards (I tend to avoid Miiverse).
I want to thank Squidboards for providing a community for Squids & Kids everywhere and making it possible for me to find a Squad!

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Hello and Welcome to SquidBoards! :) We hope you enjoy your stay, your bound to find yourself a squad while your here so enjoy yourself!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to Squidboards, Kirk! I hope you enjoy your time around here.
I'm not exactly sure if you have been lurking around here without an account, but if you are looking for a squad, I would start here if you are looking for a squad.

Hope to see you around! Get hyped for August!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website.

Your story sounds a lot like mine (excluding working in the Canadian wilderness lol). I am seriously looking forward to a competitive splatoon, but alas almost nobody in my area owns a Wii U and there is no local competitive scene for ANY game. I've been trying to build up a squad and if a spot opens up and you are interested, I will let you know.

Other than that, enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or one of the other staff. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom