• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello

Gridatttack

Inkling
Hello there!

Decided to join the squidboards since it seems as a nice place to start on. I'm a new player that just started playing the past week after I got a switch with the game.

I'm mainly committed to playing smash competitively (it's been my gaming focus since the Wii U released almost 4 years ago) but decided to take a break waiting for Smash Ultimate to come later this year.

I feel like on how I got hooked into Splatoon is a curious tale. As fate may have it, I came across this high quality rip a while ago (for smash music mods) and found the tune was quite catchy. Then I later found out that it was Calamari Inkantation and it all started branching from there.

I regret not giving the series a chance before, as I remember I slept on the first one and really didn't see how big the community was until recently. Splatoon 2 is currently fulfilling my desire for shooters once again, as it's been since COD4 that I hadn't had much fun with a game in the genre.

So here I am, looking forward to enjoy the game and be a part of the awesome Splatoon community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom