Hello

Gridatttack

Inkling
Hello there!

Decided to join the squidboards since it seems as a nice place to start on. I'm a new player that just started playing the past week after I got a switch with the game.

I'm mainly committed to playing smash competitively (it's been my gaming focus since the Wii U released almost 4 years ago) but decided to take a break waiting for Smash Ultimate to come later this year.

I feel like on how I got hooked into Splatoon is a curious tale. As fate may have it, I came across this high quality rip a while ago (for smash music mods) and found the tune was quite catchy. Then I later found out that it was Calamari Inkantation and it all started branching from there.

I regret not giving the series a chance before, as I remember I slept on the first one and really didn't see how big the community was until recently. Splatoon 2 is currently fulfilling my desire for shooters once again, as it's been since COD4 that I hadn't had much fun with a game in the genre.

So here I am, looking forward to enjoy the game and be a part of the awesome Splatoon community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom