Hello

Rookie

Inkling
NNID
Rookie06
Hi, my name is Sam but I go by Rookie online like the character Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, if anyone's played that game. I specialize in Mario Kart and come from MKBoards but I still like playing Splatoon enough that I decided it's finally time to make an account over here, especially since I'm considering making a team thread for a gaming community I'm in. I've played since early June as well, though I just got S rank last night.

Some additional comments -

How exactly are competitive matches played? I'm pretty ignorant on this still since I've only played for fun / squad battles at most, I would hope that more than 1 mode is allowed but I heard a rumor that we're only doing Splat Zones or something.

If there's any skype chat for wars / team battles I'd appreciate it if someone would add me to one. My ID is rookie_mk8

Thank you all, looking forward to becoming a small part of this community.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Hello and welcome to the boards! The rulesets are mostly different depending on what the TO chose. Most modes are played. Right now there isnt much in the way of a clan war skype chat, but if you join or make a team, make sure to try and sign up for the Splatoon Community League (SCL) if you want to play in frequent scrims or matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom