• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello

Fireflytanker

Inkling
NNID
Fireflytanker
Hi, I got into Splatoon since the start of august and it was the game that convinced me to get a Wii U and I've not been regretting it.

I play both casually and competitively, I welcome anyone to play turf wars, we could also do ranked.

When it comes to the competitive side of the game, I enjoy splat zones and tower control the most and the weapons I use are currently random shooters and Hero splat roller or Krak on splat roller. I used to main a range blaster and I've had a lot of success with it from C all the way to A rank. When I hit A rank, I hit a big stop where I was playing terribly and was not contributing no where near as much as I could be. I quit ranked for roughly 3 weeks to work out where I was going wrong after watching some videos to see how other players approach the game and getting some pointers from other players, I broke out of my stopping point and took new approaches to my play style and mixed it up a bit which has now lead to a lot more success in ranked than I have ever achieved and I'm now currently A 80 and I'm hoping to hit A+ tonight.

A little bit about me, I work in a book store where look after the sci-fi section, I enjoy hiking around the country side, my favourite food is Chili (I like it hot), my favourite book is Neuromancer by William Gibson. After I move to my new house I'm thinking about making props and getting into drawing.

Other games I enjoy is XCOM and i'm more than happy to have a chat about it, we could even arrange a multilayer match on EU/EW for giggles. I'm looking forward to XCOM 2 this February 5th. I also have Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U and I'm considering getting for my Wii U: Art Academy, Donkey Kong Tropical freeze, Super mario maker, Xenoblade chronicles.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey man, welcome to Squidboards!

A ranked is kind of hellish right now. I keep having random ranks in my matches ranging all the way from B- to S+ plus. It's getting kind of hard pulling through...

Anyhow, hope you'll like it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom