• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Help. I can't post in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviynw

Inkling
I can't make my post because it thinks its spammy. I tried making a post in the support forum, but same issue. So was just going to copy the post someplace else and link to it but now I'm getting an error whenever I visit the support forum and can't make any post there...don't see any way to PM an administrator...this is frustrating

This was going to be my post in the Multiplayer forum titled "We Need A CENTRAL Place To Find voice-enabled matches On-Demand"

Why can't I post it? Why is the support forum down?

Thanks. I know this isn't the right place, but I don't know where else to go.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I can't make my post because it thinks its spammy. I tried making a post in the support forum, but same issue. So was just going to copy the post someplace else and link to it but now I'm getting an error whenever I visit the support forum and can't make any post there...don't see any way to PM an administrator...this is frustrating

This was going to be my post in the Multiplayer forum titled "We Need A CENTRAL Place To Find voice-enabled matches On-Demand"

Why can't I post it? Why is the support forum down?

Thanks. I know this isn't the right place, but I don't know where else to go.
I think you need to make a few posts before you can add links and media and it might be registering some of those number strings as links. Maybe try and posting on other threads a bit before trying again.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
You definitely need to post in other threads first before attempting to post your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom