Help me learn more! Tournaments,Rank,Update

LeeAnn

Inkling
NNID
HannaYouDo
I Have just now found this site. I have learned a ton of new fresh information but have trouble in so areas.

What i have learn so far
- There are tournaments
- I have a rank
- New weapons and Update this April

What I need help understand or need to learn more on
- How can I, a single player that has no team or clan, join in on a tournament? (Yes i have read a great deal of what they tell me but i still have trouble figuring where i can sign up and the requirements needed to enter)
- I still don't understand rank I have higher then 300 on regular i know higher is good but im lost of the placement does that mean i'm number rank 300 or does that mean something else

If some one on here can spend a minute to explain some things to me i would much enjoy learning more from you.
Thank you for your time~

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Welcome to the community!

The best thing to do for tournaments is usually to try to find a squad you can join. Click on Groups at the top of the page and see if you find any that you like, or go to the Squid Social section and see what squads are recruiting! There is one tournament for single player here, but that's the only one so far.
As for requirements and how to sign up for tournaments, that just depends on which tournament it is.

Regular Matches don't count towards towards your rank, only ranked matches do. Have you reached level 10 yet? It should explain a good deal of this then. (also, I'm a bit confused about what you mean by 'higher than 300'. Do you mean that you've inked up more than 300 in a match, or that you have more than 300 exp?)

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Welcome to the boards!

(You found this site via DA, didn't you? I recognize your NNID from DA.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom