Help me name my OC (lol)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
I know that is kinda silly, but i can't come up with a decent name that'd look logical in splatoon universe.

Here is also a pic of, well, him. Yeah.
Key (or Kei)? When I name OCS i end up choosing weird names.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

I know that is kinda silly, but i can't come up with a decent name that'd look logical in splatoon universe.

Here is also a pic of, well, him. Yeah.
Have you considered a theme for the name? For example, I name my OCs based on what you find in/near the water, or in one case, a body of water.

Hokuto

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
If you're at all familiar with defunct splorts league Blaseball, the way they handled names influenced how I name my Inkfish. Sometimes you get "normal" names like Jimmy Mora. Sometimes you get something just a little off-kilter like Valentine Games. Then, every so often, you get a full-on Sixpack Dogwalker. (Think also of that one Japanese programmer asked to make a list of "American" names for that one NES baseball game and included stuff like "Sbeve McDichael.") The reason I chose this approach is because I imagine the marine people have enough knowledge of human culture that they built off of it to establish theirs, but not enough to know why things were the way they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom