• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Help me out? - Looking for very specific Gear

Aelo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Aelo_NN
The fact that we have to dress our Inklings with gear that doesn't match at all (most of the time) because they don't have worthy abilities for competitive Splatoon is sad.

However, with things like Save Scumming, Order Scumming, Time Travelling, etc. players have been able to manipulate sub-abilities so that they can have exactly what they want on specific gear. This means that even those pieces of gear that look amazing in terms of style but are terrible regarding their abilities or Sub-Abilities can still be competitive-viable.

These rare and valuable clothing pieces can either be Pure (Main ability and Sub-Abilities are all the same) or Shiny (All three Sub-abilities are the same and they are not favored by the gear's brand)

The objective of my thread is to try and find out anybody out there that can help me out find these specific combinations:

Special Forces Beret

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_openinggambit: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:

Forge Inkling Parka

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_runspeed: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Forge Octarian Jacket

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_haunt: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: or :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Noise Cancellers

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_quickrespawn: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: or :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Studio Headphones

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_inksavermain: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: or :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: or :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

If you know of somebody or if you have these very specific combinations and you wish to help me out, please contact me!
Thanks in advance!

Ellen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EllenM92
The fact that we have to dress our Inklings with gear that doesn't match at all (most of the time) because they don't have worthy abilities for competitive Splatoon is sad.

However, with things like Save Scumming, Order Scumming, Time Travelling, etc. players have been able to manipulate sub-abilities so that they can have exactly what they want on specific gear. This means that even those pieces of gear that look amazing in terms of style but are terrible regarding their abilities or Sub-Abilities can still be competitive-viable.

These rare and valuable clothing pieces can either be Pure (Main ability and Sub-Abilities are all the same) or Shiny (All three Sub-abilities are the same and they are not favored by the gear's brand)

The objective of my thread is to try and find out anybody out there that can help me out find these specific combinations:

Special Forces Beret

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_openinggambit: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:

Forge Inkling Parka

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_runspeed: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Forge Octarian Jacket

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_haunt: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: or :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Noise Cancellers

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_quickrespawn: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: or :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Studio Headphones

Brand: Forge - Main Ability: :ability_inksavermain: - Desired Sub-Abilities: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: or :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: or :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

If you know of somebody or if you have these very specific combinations and you wish to help me out, please contact me!
Thanks in advance!
You've probably gotten it by now, BUT in the off chance you haven't, I have the pure forge inkling parka. I know you didn't ask for it but I also have pure noise cancellers. Anyway, if you still need them, let me know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom