• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Help naming my Twin Squad?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hey kids and Squids! I'm back with another thread! I really have no idea where to put this :P so hopefully it's in the right place.
Anyway, my friend and I have this casual twin squad going on. I want to name it, but we have no idea what to name it. As long as it's short and involves a squid pun, we're fine with it. (I hope to expand the squad to maybe a quad squad, depending on my other friends) So, do you have any ideas? I was thinking Agents of WOOMY but it's not exactly short. Thanks for the suggestions :)
I'll take a poll with the best and review them with my friend.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Looking at your name, I was going suggest Ginger Bread, as long as your friend was ok being named 'Bread' during twin squads. XD Ginger Snaps isn't too bad either.

The "Manmemi Duo" .

The "Squiduo".

"Two Squids in a Pod."

"Woomy's Revenge"

"Inkssential Squids"

"Gunny Twins." One of the inkling girl noises sounds like "gunny!" This is shooter game so it works.

Woomy Patrol is another great candidate.

The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Looking at your name, I was going suggest Ginger Bread, as long as your friend was ok being named 'Bread' during twin squads. XD Ginger Snaps isn't too bad either.

The "Manmemi Duo" .

The "Squiduo".

"Two Squids in a Pod."

"Woomy's Revenge"

"Inkssential Squids"

"Gunny Twins." One of the inkling girl noises sounds like "gunny!" This is shooter game so it works.

Woomy Patrol is another great candidate.

The possibilities are endless.
I laughed at the first one XD I really like them, will run them by my friend tomorrow
I noticed in your sig you main the Dual Squelcher. If your friend does as well "The Dual Squelchers" would be perfect!
Just checked on SplatNet, he used the Dual Schelcher but he usually uses chargers or random weapons like Aerospray RG or the Splash-O-Matic. He's level 23 and I'm 32, BTW (need to update the sig)

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Teh Ginger Twins!!

or alternatively, the Dual Squelcher special.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Teh Ginger Twins!!

or alternatively, the Dual Squelcher special.
Nice! :) (And do you mean the Echolocator?)
And Hero of Lime(Not sure how to put your name in a link), my friend liked the Squiduo but we might get more members so yeah :P I don't remember what else he said I liked.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
No, I read earlier in the thread something about dual squelchers (from Joseph Staleknight) and sorta just came up with the alternative name on a whim (ok, I came up with both on a whim.)

Glad you liked it! :D

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
No, I read earlier in the thread something about dual squelchers (from Joseph Staleknight) and sorta just came up with the alternative name on a whim (ok, I came up with both on a whim.)

Glad you liked it! :D
Ah. :) okie doke
Alright, going to watch an LP of M & L: Paper Jam

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
And Hero of Lime(Not sure how to put your name in a link), my friend liked the Squiduo but we might get more members so yeah :p I don't remember what else he said I liked.
You can link people's names like this. @G1ng3rGar1. Just put the @ in front of their name.

Glad your friend liked one of them. Plus, you can keep adding to the name if you get a third, or fourth person. Squidrio, Squidruple will work nicely.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
You can link people's names like this. @G1ng3rGar1. Just put the @ in front of their name.

Glad your friend liked one of them. Plus, you can keep adding to the name if you get a third, or fourth person. Squidrio, Squidruple will work nicely.
@Hero of Lime There we go. I tried it before and it didn't work.
I can see Squidrio working, Squidruple, not really. It's growing on me, tho :p
Totally off topic, but did you see the Splatoon cake at Squid Research Lab? Awesome!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
@Hero of Lime There we go. I tried it before and it didn't work.
I can see Squidrio working, Squidruple, not really. It's growing on me, tho :p
Totally off topic, but did you see the Splatoon cake at Squid Research Lab? Awesome!
I can see many people not understanding that Squidruple is meant to be said like Quadruple. You may need to point that out to people who do not get it. XD

Also, did you say Splatoon Cake?! :O

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I can see many people not understanding that Squidruple is meant to be said like Quadruple. You may need to point that out to people who do not get it. XD

Also, did you say Splatoon Cake?! :O
:p Yep.
And yep to the cake. Looks like it belonged to a Squid Researcher's daughter, and I want one. I can put the picture in here…
Boom
And I think that might be our team name, will know tomorrow.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
:p Yep.
And yep to the cake. Looks like it belonged to a Squid Researcher's daughter, and I want one. I can put the picture in here…
Boom
And I think that might be our team name, will know tomorrow.
Looks good, I want one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom