• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Help with charger and motion

Snipe-sound

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snipesound
Hi i played a decent amount of charger in splat 1 mostly with stick. Im making adjustment to motion and im decent with shooters but i cant get hang of movement or aim with chargers. Any tips on learning motion on chargers and general charger advice.

Belial

Full Squid
Play the campaign mode I'd say. It has some levels meant to teach each of the main weapon types and it's more useful than people give credit for. Wanna get even better? Beat the whole campaign with charger and earn yourself a snazzy hero charger.

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
Hi i played a decent amount of charger in splat 1 mostly with stick. Im making adjustment to motion and im decent with shooters but i cant get hang of movement or aim with chargers. Any tips on learning motion on chargers and general charger advice.
I'm in the same boat as you, and unfortunately the only advice I can give is that you have to play and adjust. Do some turf wars, play the single player mode.

Pain-ter

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roflwaffle21
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-1358-6686
Well I'm not sure how used to motion controls you are, but maybe these videos will help.
He has several videos about motion controls (and even some of the splatoon 1 videos might be a bit helpful), and hopefully he'll be making a charger specific motion control video soon. But in the end, you just have to play a lot. Watch some videos of top snipers and just watch how they do it and try to copy it.
Sorry I can't be more help, I use a lot of snipers with motion control, but I don't know how I do it since I don't pay that much attention to it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom