• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Help!

PeteTheCat

Inkling
NNID
KingTurtleMC
So, I have recently started to play motion controls about 1 week ago, but I have recently noticed, that when I straighten out the gamepad, it faces slightly to the left. I know this seems petty, and there's probably a simple situation that I am forgetting, but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Tuff

Full Squid
NNID
Wolfysmash
So, I have recently started to play motion controls about 1 week ago, but I have recently noticed, that when I straighten out the gamepad, it faces slightly to the left. I know this seems petty, and there's probably a simple situation that I am forgetting, but I just can't seem to figure it out.
It might just be the way your hands naturally rest. My hands usually end up with most of the weight on the right side of the gamepad, so it's tilted downward on the right side. I'm used to it and can aim well but I do notice it a lot. If you're really having trouble with it though, I'd recommend just going to the training area and just calibrating your camera with Y until you find an angle that feels right to you, cuz sometimes a little tweak can make all the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom