• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey, Blue Here

Inkling Blue

Inkster Jr.
Hello, I´m inkling Blue. I'm an Inkling Boy and, I don't have Splatoon 1 or 2 yet but my birthdays coming up soon and that's what I'm getting, it's going to be awesome! I´ll make a post in May (that's when my birthday is) and ill tell you what my username is or friend code, maybe we can play some Turf War or do some Salmon run. Well anyways catch you guys on the other side of paint roller I guess, Cya!

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards! Hope you get your hands on Splatoon soon!

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Hope to see you back Blue. Lots of good resources on here to help you learn the ropes. Stay fresh!

Inkling Blue

Inkster Jr.
Hey, thanks, Amarae I'm going to get Splatoon real soon, in fact, I already ordered it, I just need a Nintendo switch now! also InklingJoe this is my first time here, but thanks anyway, Stay fresh you two and ill catch you guys on the other side of my paint roller

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Oof, that's quite the wait.

But don't worry, we'll still be here once you're setup and ready to go. You'll be coming in at a good time too, after a massive update and before the expansion DLC. That's some good timing. =)

But in the meantime, welcome to Squidboards!

Inkling Blue

Inkster Jr.
That's awesome news! I think I know the DLC your talking about its Octo-Expansion right, I saw it but it kind of confused me. Is the jist of it that you get to be an Octoling that would be awesome!

Bae~

Inkling
That's awesome news! I think I know the DLC your talking about its Octo-Expansion right, I saw it but it kind of confused me. Is the jist of it that you get to be an Octoling that would be awesome!
Yes, you get to be an octoling! On top of that, they're adding a new story mode where you play as the octoling, and it's said that it'll have a very in-depth story, so that'll be interesting

Apart from the DLC, there's also going to be a free update where they're adding tons of new gear and introducing rank x, which I'm very looking forward to :)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hello! Welcome aboard! I hope you've been enjoying yourself here so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom