• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey, everyone!

Logicielle

Inkling
NNID
LogicieIle
I discovered this forum through Reddit and now I'm joining you all; I love playing with the vanilla/kelp chargers and the classic Squiffer, I'm currently level 30 and rank B. And I draw squids, and other stuff. :D

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Sorry i'm late to welcome you. I had to step in before you'd be left abandoned. No no no, we don't do that here so this is your welcome now. Thanks for taking the time to sign up. The update has helped you reach 5 more levels. keep it going. There's much to do at Splatoon. That's nice you are an artist. I wish I could draw too. See you around and have fun!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Yea hello and welcome to the website!

Sorry for the late reply I had a lot of projects due this week in school :/ I tend to play chargers every now and then, but I'm pretty bad at them. I've been trying to get better at them, and I have a little bit, but I'm just naturally terrible at sniper weapons lol.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom