• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey fellow squids!

Skyler

Inkling
NNID
JackoMelon
My name is Skyler! I really love this game, 350 hours when I checked earlier today. I've known about squidboards for a while, but I only got around to making an account recently. I'll let this be my first post here since I have no idea where to begin with replying to other threads, and I feel like I'm too new to do so currently. So!

I main the Inkbrush and I feel I'm pretty good with it. I have my bad matches here and there, but who doesn't? If I'm not using the Inkbrush, I'm probably using the Tentatek Splattershot, or some other random weapon to mix it up. My favorite maps are Walleye Warehouse, Arowana Mall and Bluefin Depot. My rank fluctuates a lot and I also draw on Miiverse from time to time.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all are having a good time!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. We all have high and lows which makes for a varied set. Take your time is you feel fresh here. I did at Smashboards when I started but definitely went all out on Squidboards. You'll too soon don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom