hey guys!

Cano

Inkling
NNID
cano
my name is cano, i'm from turkey and I've been playing splatoon for about 2 weeks. I'm not very good at it, but i still love the game :p i really like homestuck (really sad that its ending.) and yeah. thats about it. I would really like it if you would reply. btw english is not my first language so I'm sorry if i make grammar or spelling mistakes.
i also like drawing, i dont have a sketchpad but if ill get one i'll post my fanart here.
^u^

Cheetah

Inkling
NNID
princesstricky
Well I'd say its pretty welcoming here! A lot of people are looking for competitive teams though, so if you want to join a squad make sure you find one that's okay with casual play too. I don't really know anything about Homestuck other than it exists, so sorry I can't do much for you there lol.
You're English is pretty good, actually. :D I like to draw as well!

staryette

Inkling
NNID
Staryette
Hi Cano! Ive been playing Splat for a couple months now! Im level 16!

Cano

Inkling
NNID
cano
Well I'd say its pretty welcoming here! A lot of people are looking for competitive teams though, so if you want to join a squad make sure you find one that's okay with casual play too. I don't really know anything about Homestuck other than it exists, so sorry I can't do much for you there lol.
You're English is pretty good, actually. :D I like to draw as well!
thanks for replying :D maybe ill search for teams after i get better

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
my name is cano, i'm from turkey and I've been playing splatoon for about 2 weeks. I'm not very good at it, but i still love the game :p i really like homestuck (really sad that its ending.) and yeah. thats about it. I would really like it if you would reply. btw english is not my first language so I'm sorry if i make grammar or spelling mistakes.
i also like drawing, i dont have a sketchpad but if ill get one i'll post my fanart here.
^u^
Welcome to Squidboards, and welcome to Splatoon!

What's your NNID? I'll add you on the Wii U :). Mine is McProle. Maybe we can do some matches together. I'm only B+ rank right now. I don't mind sharing my knowledge of the game with you, though I'm still learning too.

p.s. your English seems great if your post is anything to go by :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom