• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey Inklings!

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
Hey squiddos! I'm Zunoa, but you can call me Zun for short. I play Splatoon lots, and mostly play Ranked. My main weapons are the Aerospray RG and Splatcharger(Scope), but I switch up a lot. Some things I'm into are RPGS like Tales of, SMT, and Bravely Default. I also like anime, Steven Universe, and watch YouTube a lot. I'll be a high school freshman this year, so my splatting will kinda decrease, but I'll still go online. I'm kinda shy, but friendly to people who aren't arrogant and just plain disrespectful to others. I hope to make lots of new friends on this forum, and I hope to share many splats with you guys. STAY FRESH!

My Set: :head_vis001: or :head_eye002:
:clothes_jkt000: and :shoes_trs002:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hi Zun! Welcome to the boards! Hope you like it around here :) If you're looking for a place to meet a lot of people who have the same interests as you, you've come to the right place. Don't be afraid to speak up!

Have fun your freshman year! It's a big change (or at least it was for me), but you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
Thanks, I hope to have fun during the school year! I'm a bit scared though.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
High School can sound a bit intimidating. Trust me, I know. In reality, it's actually not that scary. Once you get through one day, I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
I guess so, thanks for the advice! I feel a bit more confident now. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom