Hey kids and squids!

Anna

Inkling
NNID
Mimterest
Hey kids and squids! Older inkling girl here, but I absolutely love Splatoon! We only had enough money for a Wii U this month, so I've just started but I've very quickly stopped playing shooters on PC entirely, Splatoon is the only one I want to play <3

I'm on the EU region and looking for people to play with, my NNID is Mimterest :)

Spacent

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iOmgei
Welcome to Squidboards Anna! Hopefully you get Splatoon soon because that game is insanely fun to play. Though might I make a suggestion to do Single Player first, as that hones your skill and preps you for Multiplayer. You can also go on Youtube and find lots of videos geared toward helping people who are starting out understand the mechanics of the game :D Make sure to try and get involved on Squidboards, as you make friends that way :)

Anna

Inkling
NNID
Mimterest
Oh I'm already level 14.. or 15? I'm having a blast! I'm having trouble picking a main weapon for turf wars though :) I'm doing well with the n'zap 89, but I've started looking at Sloshers and Blaster types, and I'm also interested in learning how to be a roller :)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have ya!

Spacent

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iOmgei
That's awesome Anna :D I usually use the Luna Blaster or Luna Blaster Neo since I like the subs and specials on both of those weapons

Anna

Inkling
NNID
Mimterest
I'm hoping to get my hands on Rapid Blaster Pro or whatever it's called soon, but I'm in love with the Tri-Slosher I bought yesterday! the weapon is PERFECT for me in Turf Wars! It's like it was made for me <3 It's best at the range I excel at, it can attack in sneaky and indirect ways, great turf coverage and the bubbler has saved my inkling so many times xD There's no weapon I do as well with as the Tri-Slosher :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom