• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey squid kids :)

Elektray

Inkling
NNID
Elektray
Hey, my name is Elektray and I am a student from germany.

Obviously i like to play splatoon. Not everyday but it is a good way to get fresh (rofl) after university.
I also tried to play competetive, but I have good and bad days for that. The biggest problem is that my friends are not into gaming at all which makes this online multiplayer game a little bit lame (?) (sometimes playing alone is fine but it would be cool to have some people to play with)

My main weapon changes whatever my mood is. I love playing the N-Zap or Gallon. Long time ago i played the Aerospray RG. But i also really enjoy chargers. Once you get used to them, it is really fun.

As I've already mentioned: the reason why I joined this board is to find cool people around the world to play splatoon. If you are okay with not the best player (at the beginning) I also would like to try competetive again (especially with sniper).

Hope to make good contacts. Bye :)
(And I am really sorry for my mean english skills. If you notice some mistakes in grammar or spelling I would be thankful to be informed about them. ^^)

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey, welcome to Squidboards! I've been using the long-range charger weapons primairly since i've started playing Splatoon, they're really fun to use. They take a lot of practise, though!

Anyhow, hope you'll like it over here!

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Hey. Welcome to Squidboards. There are a lot of cool people that come here. You'll find people who'll play with you easily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom