Hey squid kids :)

Elektray

Inkling
NNID
Elektray
Hey, my name is Elektray and I am a student from germany.

Obviously i like to play splatoon. Not everyday but it is a good way to get fresh (rofl) after university.
I also tried to play competetive, but I have good and bad days for that. The biggest problem is that my friends are not into gaming at all which makes this online multiplayer game a little bit lame (?) (sometimes playing alone is fine but it would be cool to have some people to play with)

My main weapon changes whatever my mood is. I love playing the N-Zap or Gallon. Long time ago i played the Aerospray RG. But i also really enjoy chargers. Once you get used to them, it is really fun.

As I've already mentioned: the reason why I joined this board is to find cool people around the world to play splatoon. If you are okay with not the best player (at the beginning) I also would like to try competetive again (especially with sniper).

Hope to make good contacts. Bye :)
(And I am really sorry for my mean english skills. If you notice some mistakes in grammar or spelling I would be thankful to be informed about them. ^^)

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey, welcome to Squidboards! I've been using the long-range charger weapons primairly since i've started playing Splatoon, they're really fun to use. They take a lot of practise, though!

Anyhow, hope you'll like it over here!

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Hey. Welcome to Squidboards. There are a lot of cool people that come here. You'll find people who'll play with you easily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom