Hey squiddos!! くコ:彡

DJ Octavio

Inkling
Splatoon's one of my most played Wii U games, so I figured it's about time I took part in the community too!

I like to play ranked battles and usually main chargers, but I'll occasionally go with a roller/brush or splatling depending on the stages! Turf wars are always nice for a break from all that intense play though, so I'm down for either.

Who knows, maybe I'll splat with some of you real soon!! ヽ( *´▽`)ノ

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Same story as mine, only I started with rollers and now play all weapon classes and variants.

. . . ok I throw a little bit more time towards the Hydra-variants but still =P

Wilkommen!

DJ Octavio

Inkling
Same story as mine, only I started with rollers and now play all weapon classes and variants.

. . . ok I throw a little bit more time towards the Hydra-variants but still =P

Wilkommen!
I'm also pretty versatile, you never know what you're gonna be good at until you try so I like to change it up often. I recently started using the Octobrush and it turns out I love it!

Same though, custom Hydra Splatling is my favourite splatling!! The distance and power behind it is totally worth the slow charge time ahah.

Ahhh danke! :'D

Oh no. Plz don't take our energy
OH I'M GONNA. with this username choice, I probably shoulda expected comments like this pfft

matching usernames! matching usernames!!

welcome to the boards!
CUTTLEFISSSSSSSH!! ahah I love it <3

and thanks for the nice welcome!! C:

Inumi

Inkling
NNID
InumiDarkness
I'm also pretty versatile, you never know what you're gonna be good at until you try so I like to change it up often. I recently started using the Octobrush and it turns out I love it!

Same though, custom Hydra Splatling is my favourite splatling!! The distance and power behind it is totally worth the slow charge time ahah.

Ahhh danke! :'D

OH I'M GONNA. with this username choice, I probably shoulda expected comments like this pfft

CUTTLEFISSSSSSSH!! ahah I love it <3

and thanks for the nice welcome!! C:
That's alright. I seriously like DJ Octavio cause I want to be a DJ myself. And who don't like an emo octopus samurai who is a DJ and use wasabi plants to scratch? Seriously amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom