• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey squidkids!

panauling

Inkling
NNID
Rin-VOCALOID
Switch Friend Code
SW-6857-6374-4200
So uh, hey! I’m panauling, call me Pana if you would like. I stumbled across this site and thought I’d give it a shot so, hello squidkids!

The first time I started playing Splatoon was.. well when it first came out on the WiiU! Crazy right? I never really got too into it, but once Splatoon 2 came out, I’d figure I should give it another chance, and that’s where I am today.

In Splat 2, I main as the Splat Roller (gotta love those curling bombs.) and second in Aero RG. I’m level 34, and hope to get up to 50! My ranked is B- in rainmaker, and Tower control, but B+ in Splatzones! (slowly but surely, I am working my way up!).

I’ll be joining the discord server probably after I post this, so I hope to see some of you squids around!

Stay fresh!

Last edited:

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Hello and welcome! I'm glad to have someone more around B rank on Squidboards, since I'd say most people just brag about how there S+ and nothing else. I'd be happy to play with you anytime you want, and remember: if you need any help, holla at ya boi!

panauling

Inkling
NNID
Rin-VOCALOID
Switch Friend Code
SW-6857-6374-4200
Hello and welcome! I'm glad to have someone more around B rank on Squidboards, since I'd say most people just brag about how there S+ and nothing else. I'd be happy to play with you anytime you want, and remember: if you need any help, holla at ya boi!
Thanks man! I’ll take you up on the offer anytime. My FC is SW-6857-6374-4200, so HMU if you wanna play!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Hello, and welcome. Board has been slow as of late, so if you want a bit more activity, you can check out the discord chat that is featured here if you want to pair up with some new players.

panauling

Inkling
NNID
Rin-VOCALOID
Switch Friend Code
SW-6857-6374-4200
Hello, and welcome. Board has been slow as of late, so if you want a bit more activity, you can check out the discord chat that is featured here if you want to pair up with some new players.
Thanks so much! I’ll definitely check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom