Hey Squids!

Spacent

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iOmgei
Hi there squid kids! I've been wanting to join Squidboards for a while now and I've finally had the time to do so (regardless of the fact that it's extremely late ಠ_ಠ). To tell the truth, I'm really looking forward to posting on here and (hopefully) making friends!

Since I'm trying hard not to make this sound boring, I'll talk about myself! I live in the United States and I'm 14 years old. My username is Spacent which I would like to be pronounced Space-Sent because I love space and tried to create a unique user which incorporated that. I got Splatoon last year for Christmas so I'm in the Christmas Noob crew. Right now I'm level 31 and rank B- on Splatoon. I don't necessarily have a main because I love changing up my playstyle every once in awhile. But I play with the Dynamo Roller, Octobrush, and alternate between the different chargers. I'm not amazing at chargers, but I'm getting there! (´• ω •`)

This post is coming to an end but I'd like to ask a question with an answer from all of you. What weapon do you use? I know, simple, but I really want to know. Tell me about that one time you got a sweet splat with your charger, or that time when you got somebody with the sub on your weapon and freaked out about it because it was just
so awesome.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards. I saw in my notifs you enjoyed my guide. I hope you learned a lot from it. My favorite weapon when I played was the tentatek. The set was just a lot of fun to use.

you're not the only user with an avi with an inkling in that style. Out of curiosity, where are people getting those?

Spacent

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iOmgei
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards. I saw in my notifs you enjoyed my guide. I hope you learned a lot from it. My favorite weapon when I played was the tentatek. The set was just a lot of fun to use.

you're not the only user with an avi with an inkling in that style. Out of curiosity, where are people getting those?
I like playing with the tentatek too since it's really easy to use. Busting out the inkzooka is the best part about using it. The avatar is from this website http://ikasu.lealog.net/app.html. I use it since I don't exactly have an art tablet to draw my own icon haha.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Welcome, Spacent! Glad to hear you're trying out Chargers: they're pretty hard to nail down, but awesome once you get the hang of 'em.
make yourself at home.
This post is coming to an end but I'd like to ask a question with an answer from all of you. What weapon do you use? I know, simple, but I really want to know. Tell me about that one time you got a sweet splat with your charger, or that time when you got somebody with the sub on your weapon and freaked out about it because it was just so awesome.
I mainly use the Gal series, particularly the .52 and .96 Deco. (once, I was in a Private Battle with a few mates in a 2-v-1 against me. I was going completely defensive: they were both chasing me, and I decided to throw a Splash Wall down to get some distance. Ended up throwing it directly on top of them, splatting them both.)
Recently I decided to take up Chargers, as well: they're hard work, but it's a lot of fun.

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Hey Spacent and welcome to Squidboards, it's good to have you here!

So in response to your question I use these four weapons the most; 96 Gal Deco, 52 Gal, Tentatek Splattershot and the Splattershot Jr. Not sure if I have a top favorite out of those four as I really do love all of them. I'm currently trying to learn how to use Charger type weapons but as @Mendax said above they're not the easiest weapon to pick up. My goal is to master them by mid-year.

BTW thanks for posting the website you used to create your avatar icon, I was able to create my own and then further edit it on Photoshop to turn it into a boy, it looks quite good if I do say so myself :)

Last edited:

Spacent

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iOmgei
Welcome, Spacent! Glad to hear you're trying out Chargers: they're pretty hard to nail down, but awesome once you get the hang of 'em.
make yourself at home.
I mainly use the Gal series, particularly the .52 and .96 Deco. (once, I was in a Private Battle with a few mates in a 2-v-1 against me. I was going completely defensive: they were both chasing me, and I decided to throw a Splash Wall down to get some distance. Ended up throwing it directly on top of them, splatting them both.)
Recently I decided to take up Chargers, as well: they're hard work, but it's a lot of fun.
Thanks for welcoming me! Chargers are definiently hard to get good at
Hey Spacent and welcome to Squidboards, it's good to have you here!

So in response to your question I use these four weapons the most; 96 Gal Deco, 52 Gal, Tentatek Splattershot and the Splattershot Jr. Not sure if I have a top favorite out of those four as I really do love all of them. I'm currently trying to learn how to use Charger type weapons but as @Mendax said above they're not the easiest weapon to pick up. My goal is to master them by mid-year.

BTW thanks for posting the website you used to create your avatar icon, I was able to create my own and then further edit it on Photoshop to turn it into a boy, it looks quite good if I do say so myself :)
Thanks for welcoming me guys! :D Thats a pretty good goal and I'm 100% you'll be great by then. You did a great job on your icon, it really does look like an inkling boy <3 I like using the .52 out of them all, and I've been meaning to try the deco version of the .52 since it has the seeker and getting a splat with a seeker is always rad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom