• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey there!

Octaryan

Inkling
I'm Octaryan, i don't know what can i tell about myself other than the fact that i love video games.
I'm pretty excited for Splatoon, everything about it looks fresh and original and reminds me of one of my favorite games of all time: Jet Set Radio.
Also i would like to mention that i'm a casual when it comes to multiplayer games so pls don't destroy me with your complex strategies.
Anyways, i'm hoping to have an enjoyable time with all of you guys.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
Welcome! In fact, consider this a warm welcome. It's always nice to see another Jet Set Radio fan.

But my strategies are the most complex, so sorry if I ever end up obliterating you in the distant future.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. I'm sure you can have an enjoyable time with us. Splatoon is looking competitive but it was designed for fun. That's pretty much all you need to enjoy this game. If you see things going wild, switch teams and practice. Your first days on the online will be the best as the amount of strategies are not 100% functional. This is the best time for you to practice if you missed the previous 3 Test Fire demo events. One more is coming on the 23rd. Sorry I can't recall the hour but look for info soon. But of all it, you should be enjoying this game a lot. Make sure to stay with us in the wonderful community. You might learn fantastic things and make friends. Good luck and have fun.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
Hey, welcome to squidboards! Jet Set Radio is pretty great and I 100% agree on splatoon having some similarities. There's plenty of variety of casual to competitive players here so I'm sure you'll find someone to play with.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello there, welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom