Hey there!

MorganLamia

Inkling
NNID
MorganLamia
Hey, guys. I'm Morgan and I'm from Oxford, England. I've been playing Splatoon since release and I love it proooobably a little too much, lol.

I was wondering if there was a nice Splatoon community out there and discovered the board in my search. I thought that I would join to speak to other players and perhaps maybe even learn some tips and tricks to make me a better player while I'm at it. (I think I'm pretty good in Turf War, but man do I struggle with Ranked...)
I usually tend to main the N-Zap '89 with a little bit of Carbon Roller when I get bored and feel like taking a different approach. If you've seen anyone in the game as Morg★Lamia, that was me. :)

Nice to meet you all!

EBJustin

Full Squid
NNID
EBJustin
Welcome to Squidboards, @MorganLamia! :) I can relate very well, definitely feel as if I love Splatoon more than I should lol. I can assure to you that the community is pretty friendly and accepting of all play-styles. Turf War is where you start to learn the game's mechanics and a more chill atmosphere than of that in Ranked Battle. Feel free to ask me questions about some tips for the game, I'll do my best. You're definitely free to browse the forum though for more answers, or making threads of your own to get more answers. Nice to meet you as well, have a great time! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom