• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey there.

-PANCAKE-

Inkling
NNID
PANCAKE
Switch Friend Code
SW-2888-6073-6599
I’m not too good at introductions, but I’m the new fella in town here. I’ve been playing Splatoon since it’s debut and carried on to Splatoon 2. I was a part of a forum called gaygamer.net before it was disbanded a few years and a lot of my old gaming buddies vanished. I’m an old Nintendo kid at heart (grew up in he 80’s) and stick primarily to their gaming systems.

I’m level 43 and spend a lot of time on Salmon Run. I’m not much into rank battles because I get curb-stomped without much effort.

But yeah anyway, that pretty much sums me up. Feel free to hit me up if you wanna get a few rounds in. Hopefully this is cool community to become a part of.

Thanks guys,
PANCAKE

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Hi PANCAKE. I'm a big fan of Salmon Run as well... despite the fact that I feel 75% of my runs include 1 disconnect. Welcome to the party.

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards!

-PANCAKE-

Inkling
NNID
PANCAKE
Switch Friend Code
SW-2888-6073-6599
Hi PANCAKE. I'm a big fan of Salmon Run as well... despite the fact that I feel 75% of my runs include 1 disconnect. Welcome to the party.
Awesome! We gotta get together sometime and tear some **** up. You’re my age too it looks like so I don’t feel like the only old fart in the room.

Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom