Hey There!

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I've decided to join here after getting into Splatoon lately. I wasn't sure if I wanted to start coming here or not before, but I thought to myself "What the heck" and made an account here anyway.

Nice to meet you all! :)

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Nice to meet you... I never knew about this forum until recently... Through facebook lol yet I preordered this game as soon as possible and got it on May 29th. and thought "Eh I haven't been on a game forum for awhile"... lol
Fellow, Female I see... we need more of you

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Nice to meet you as well. I haven't bought the game myself until late July. Better late than ever, I guess?

So are there less female members here or something?

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Nice to meet you as well. I haven't bought the game myself until late July. Better late than ever, I guess?

So are there less female members here or something?
I assume so... Idk I just feel like in every vg forum I've been in there are like a 75:25 ratio of men and women well maybe some non-binaries in the mix oh well idk the stats though lol heh.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I assume so... Idk I just feel like in every vg forum I've been in there are like a 75:25 ratio of men and women well maybe some non-binaries in the mix oh well idk the stats though lol heh.
That's funny because the two other forums I go to have a pretty good ratio of men and women. It probably just feels less to you or something.

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
This is probably the main reason I stick around the RP Square section: there is a very low male to female ratio there; it's much healthier than the rest of the board.

Also, hi, to both of you, as I see, Pteropine, you only joined a day sooner than Heroine of Squids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom