• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hey! What’s your favorite weapon, and why?

Vin_MD

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-4096-5597
I have 4.
download.png

The z+f splat charger. I'm not very good with it yet, but I find the splash wall/tri-strike kit very, very fun.

download (2).jpeg

The zink mini. I only use it exclusively for turf war, but I do get good results with it(in turf war.)

download (3).jpeg

The splatana stamper. Would I get better results and k/a's with the wiper? Yes. Is the zipcaster just so much damn fun that I use stamper anyway? also yes.

And finally, my MAIN weapon, what I shape everything in my game around, My true favorite weapon,

download (4).jpeg

The dark tetra dualies. THE MAIN WEAPON, DESTROYING ANYONE WHO GETS TOO CLOSE AND KEEPING THE ENEMY BACK. THE AUTOBOMB, ALLOWING YOU TO SET UP YOUR OWN PINCER MOVEMENTS AND TRAP OPPONENTS. reefslider.

This is my favorite weapon.

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
My favorite is the mini splatling.
I’ve been using it since splatoon 1 and don’t plan on dropping it anytime soon!

TOD13

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i like the dualie squelchers and the n'zap 89. i also used to play splash-o-matic a lot.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
The dark tetra dualies. THE MAIN WEAPON, DESTROYING ANYONE WHO GETS TOO CLOSE AND KEEPING THE ENEMY BACK. THE AUTOBOMB, ALLOWING YOU TO SET UP YOUR OWN PINCER MOVEMENTS AND TRAP OPPONENTS. reefslider.
I pretty much second this!

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
I main exclusively the Squiffer and have the most fun playing it. It’s the only frontline to mid charger in the game. I enjoy the play-style very much. I like other weapons like the Sloshing Machine and the Dualies as well.

Patrink777

Inkling
Mine would be the Splat Dualies because I like it's playstyle and design but I don't have it in-game yet. My second favorite would be the Splattershot pro but I don't have it yet either.

kenta_ink

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8341-6131-5056
Splatanna Stamper and Glooga Dualies I love the defensive capabilities of both of them!! They feel so powerful and heavy but I can dodge slash and dodge roll too to have a lot of movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom