• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey, what inkling alt colors should be in Splatoon 2?

Isaaclipse

Inkling
Content Team
NNID
Melroph
Hey my name's Isaac and I've been playing Splatoon since the days of the Global Testfire. I love the game and I can't wait for Splatoon 2 (I am really looking forward to LAN play). I'm a 20 year old Computer Science major in NYC with an interest in the practice of game design. I hope to start my own small game dev studio very soon. I am also a freelance video artist and make short videos on my own and sometimes with friends. My favorite weapon is the classic and fun Splattershot.

As I asked in the thread title, what alt colors do you wanna see upon release of Splatoon 2? I really wanna see a red squid. Red is my favorite color!

Links to all my pages are below.
Looking forward to hanging out in this community more..

Twitter
Youtube
My 2nd Youtube channel with friends

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Pleasure to meet you, man!
Personally, I'd want black. Although, I will admit it would be pretty hard to see, so...
really, though, I'd just be happy with the option to choose what colour combination is used for the colour lock.

Isaaclipse

Inkling
Content Team
NNID
Melroph
Pleasure to meet you, man!
Personally, I'd want black. Although, I will admit it would be pretty hard to see, so...
really, though, I'd just be happy with the option to choose what colour combination is used for the colour lock.
An Onyx or Jet Black hairstyle would be awesome, even if the rest of the Inkling's features are different shades.
Colour lock?

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
An Onyx or Jet Black hairstyle would be awesome, even if the rest of the Inkling's features are different shades.
Colour lock?
In Splatoon, there's an option to lock the inkling colours to orange and blue (presumably for colourblind players, as these are supposedly the two colours they have the easiest time seeing). If possible, I'd like that option to return in Splatoon 2, with the ability to choose which colour combination it is locked to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom