• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hey yall o/

colormute

Inkling
NNID
neverosa
hi there! my name is kat, but you can just call me colormute if you really want. I'm russian, german, and a bit of dutch, for those interested

I draw! I've been drawing seriously for about seven years, tho I struggle with color sight out of one eye. I went to art school for animation for about a year but dropped out due to finances. now I have a job! I'm still young and finding my way around life but I'm enjoying it

it took me a while to completely fall for splatoon. I loved its aesthetics from day one but I didn't get a wii u until xmas of 2015. I got the smashsplat bundle so I finally got to try out the game. I enjoyed it a lot but I'm learning to love it more and more every time I play! I actually really like the inkbrush and octobrush! I strongly dislike rollers but to each their own lol. I know they're popular for a reason at my level

and that's low! I don't really like competitive anythings so I'm not sure if I'll play ranked or not. maybe with friends...

my main passions are music and designing characters. my icon there is my new oc, a nudibranch of some sort. her name is harriet! I hope both of us are welcomed!

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
Welcome to the SquidBoards! I'm also a heavy Inkbrush user but my advice for all new(ish) players is to experiment with weapons. I didn't think I'd like the splash-o-matic or Splatling etc. but those have also become a few of my favourites.

colormute

Inkling
NNID
neverosa
I've tried quite a few but I do need to play a few more matches with more types to really know, I suppose. I just really like the brush lol. I was using a splash-o-matic before I switched over to the brush, I liked that too

thank you~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom