• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey!

NNID DubaloSeven

Inkster Jr.
I'm DubaloSeven! I live in the DFW area and I was one of the first like 10-15 people to join up on the original Beta forums and I've finally gotten around to joining the actual SquidBoards. My main competitive game is Guilty Gear Xrd but I've always loved Smash, Mario Kart, and Nintendo in general, which (aside from the game looking awesome) is part of the reason I'm so hype for Splatoon. I'm also into JRPGs and Japanese action games like Devil May Cry and Killer Is Dead.

You can probably guess my Nintendo Network ID, my steam is the same, and my PSN is DOD3hype.

Nice to be here, can't wait for Splatoon!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards. :)

NNID DubaloSeven

Inkster Jr.
Beyond excited. I'm really looking forward to both the casual and competitive turn out of this game. Me and another user named Platypudding actually met thanks to the Beta forums and are gonna try to get the competitive scene kickstarted in DFW.

The only other game I could say I'm more excited for this or next year so far Xenoblade Chronicles X, but I'll be making time for both.

Reactions: Lyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom