Hey!!

DeltaOrionis

Inkling
Hey there, you can call me Delta. I've been into Splatoon for a while but I've been wanting to get into the competitive scene recently, and I figured this was a good place to start.

I'm currently Rank A-, LV 43. I main the Kelp Splat Charger, but I'm pretty versatile with other weapons as well.

I'm also a college student, and I can't play Splatoon as often as I would like due to my workload. I can usually only play on weekends. I want to join a competitive squad, but there might be complications due to my play schedule.

(I also joined Splatoon Amino the other day. Here's my profile: http://aminoapps.com/page/splatoon/5505633/delta)

I'm looking forward to contributing to this forum!

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
Hey, Delta. I'm Seth. Nice to meet you.

So, you prefer the non-scoped version of the Kelp Charger? Interesting...

If you're looking for a squad, you should go through the Squid Locator and and Squad Social. Make sure that the teams you look at are actively recruiting and that their practice times are convenient for your schedule.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Lizardchan

Inkling
NNID
Lizardchan
Welcome to the forums! I'm in college too so I know how that feels ;; how long have you been playing?

DeltaOrionis

Inkling
Welcome to the forums! I'm in college too so I know how that feels ;; how long have you been playing?
I've been playing since last July, I basically devoted my entire summer to it, haha.
I did play a lot last semester but I noticed that the amount of time I was devoting to Splatoon was starting to affect my grades, so I had to cut back a bit. I do devote a good chunk of my free time to it though!

DeltaOrionis

Inkling
Hey, Delta. I'm Seth. Nice to meet you.

So, you prefer the non-scoped version of the Kelp Charger? Interesting...

If you're looking for a squad, you should go through the Squid Locator and and Squad Social. Make sure that the teams you look at are actively recruiting and that their practice times are convenient for your schedule.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thanks for the advice! I'll give those a look.

I prefer having an unobstructed field of view when sniping, and I think I'm a bit of a more aggressive sniper so I don't mind getting up closer to my enemies. I do use the scoped version too though, it all comes down to the mood I'm in and the map I'm playing on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom