Hey !

Hoshi

Inkling
NNID
Sonic-and_Miles
Eyyyyy WASSUP SQUIDBOARDS ! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
I've been playing Splatoon for over a year now, and I kinda feel tired of random teams and loneliness, so here I am to find people to play with :D (Or at least I hope so lol)
I'm not sure right now but I might join the competitive world of Splatoon. But I mainly play the game for fun !

Basic info :
- My NNID is Sonic-and_Miles (Yeah, I know, very inventive).
- My IGN is Dede. I am a lv 50 player and right now my rank is S+ but i've recently been boucing between S and S+.
- My main weapons are...
ROLLERS. ROLLERS4LIFE. I mainly use the basic Carbon Roller / CoroCoro Splat Roller. (Spoiler alert : I'm TERRIBLE with every dynamo roller, IMO they're way too slow. D: )
- I mainly use rollers but I'm often using Blasters (more precisely Grim Range or Luna Blasters), and sometimes chargers or splattershots.
- My main weapons' ranges are pretty small (except maybe for Grim Range), so I'm kind of bad with chargers because of their huge range (props to my BFF E-Liter 3K scope).
- My favorite modes are Rainmaker and Tower Control ! But I prefer Rainmaker. I don't really like Splat Zones but I can bear with it depending on the maps. Also I don't play Turf War a lot.
- Maps. I don't really have any ultimate-favorite-map-I-prefer-above-all but I pretty much like Flounder Heights,Kelp Dome, Walleye Warehouse, Blackbelly Skatepark, Arowana Mall and Mahi-Mahi Resort. The worst maps IMO are Port Mackerel, Saltspray Rig, Hammerhead Bridge and Moray Towers (more props to my best bud E-Liter. :D )
- I have an agressive playstyle.
I am beast, rawr ! :3 I am not really good in defense (maybe that's why I'm not that awesome in Splat Zones XD), but I make up for it with my offense. I rather do offensive covers (especially depending on the weapon I'm using) but I have obtained some pretty good results while trying to breakthrough with the Tower/Rainmaker sometimes. So hey. The best defense is a good offense. :D

"Bonus" info :
- You can find me on Discord (Hoshi#2520), or Skype (try hoshistar06). But my computer is pretty bad so Skype keeps crashing. I mainly use Hoshi as an ID but I sometimes change and pick Dede (Splatoon is an exemple).
- My time zone is CET. I play Splatoon practically every day (or every 2 days) depending on the modes/the work I have for school and I usually play on afternoons/evenings.

Well, I think I've said everything I wanted you to know about me, I hope to spend good times in Squidboards :D
(Also sorry for the english mistakes I might make, I'm French.)

Last edited:

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Cool avatar ;P

Also wilkommen!
I'm down to play splashoon with nigh anyone, hence why I play randoms almost always whenever I get a chance to sploon.

Buuuut I sadly haven't had much time as of the past month or so to play, and I probably won't have much time until after good ol' Dec. 25th =[

Alternatively, there are a lot of groups around here! so have a looksee around and get to know some peeps through their group threads!
There are a couple others that evade my memory at the moment, but one sub-forum for groups is squid-locator.

As for your playstyle, I personally love to go crazy flanking, especially with a brush or sploosh >=P
It's odd though, that you say your defense is poor.
I always thought of the carbon roller as a defensive ambush type

So your defense might be just a touch better than you may think.
Also, I didn't spot any grammar/spelling errors on a quick read through.

I frequent the bragging thread, dead sea salt unloading thread, and weapons/subs/specials forum, so stop by anytime =)

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Welcome @Hoshi! I hope you enjoy the forums! :)

You might be interested in hanging out with a casual play group I'm in. We have a private battle session every Saturday at 9:30 PM CET. There's a section for the group here on Squidboards, and there's also a Discord chat so if you'd like to join that, just let me know and I'll send you an invite link! ;)

And don't worry about your English; it looks totally native! It's even better than that of some native speakers! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom