• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey!

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
Hi, I'm teamdelibird, and I'm so hyped for this game I can't contain it and that's why I'm here. I've been all aboard the splatoon hype train since E3 last year. I'm really hoping a decent metagame and a good community evolves around it.

I also play mariokart and smash so add me on WiiU if you'd like!

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry, the metagame will be glorious and messy! Who do ya play in Smash?

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry, the metagame will be glorious and messy! Who do ya play in Smash?
I hope so! The lack of voice chat and weak wii U sales have me a little worried. But I'll be buying day 1 regardless and I'll still be playing far down the road.

I main PK Fire- er, I mean, Ness. Secondary mains being Puff and Link. I'm also trying to get the hang of Pit. I'm not very good but Im getting better. How about you?

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
I hope so! The lack of voice chat and weak wii U sales have me a little worried. But I'll be buying day 1 regardless and I'll still be playing far down the road.

I main PK Fire- er, I mean, Ness. Secondary mains being Puff and Link. I'm also trying to get the hang of Pit. I'm not very good but Im getting better. How about you?
Duck Hunt primarily, Villager secondary. In the lab with a few others at the moment...

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom