• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Heya

Vio

Inkling
NNID
Lovimano
I've been interested in joining Squidboards for a while now, so I just made an account.
I'm level 50 and just hit S+ rank, so I thought it was high time I signed up. I hope I have a great time on here, hopefully I'll be active enough to join a team or something similar!

I main Octoshot/Tentatek, Custom E-liter 3k Scopeand Splatterscope. I'm trying to master Trislosher, Mini Splatling, both Dynamo Rollers, and Luna Blaster so I can become the strongest squid kid.

My NNID is Lovimano if anyone is interested in adding me!

Last edited:

electraheart

Senior Squid
NNID
howalive
hey!!! welcome to the squidboards. it should be pretty easy for you to find a clan to accept you w/ your high level and rank!! they're really fun to join...
you seem so experienced omg that's really cool

Vio

Inkling
NNID
Lovimano
hey!!! welcome to the squidboards. it should be pretty easy for you to find a clan to accept you w/ your high level and rank!! they're really fun to join...
you seem so experienced omg that's really cool
Are you in a clan then? How is it?
And I'm sure you'll get experience too though, I'm sure you'll be the coolest, freshest squid around one day :D

Hi Vio, welcome to Squidboards! :)
Thanks! :)
I'm glad to finally be a member.

electraheart

Senior Squid
NNID
howalive
Are you in a clan then? How is it?
And I'm sure you'll get experience too though, I'm sure you'll be the coolest, freshest squid around one day :D
Yeah i'm in CLAN (TM) it's really fun for me. it's a kinda new clan!! but so far it's nice?? like idk it seems like a nice way to make friends too if ur about that
and i hope so!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom