Heya.

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Ah hello, i'm "Lucca" and I bought this game a few months ago.I didn't play this game as much when I first started,but im picking it up way quicker now.
Currently a B+ and like some other players, I am stuck in this awful limbo.
I mainly made an account on the squidboards to make a casual and sometimes a "fun" competitive playing squid squad.
NNID:Tactition _Grima
Other information is that Im a Sloshing Machine/Sloshing Machine Neo main.Level 34 currently and I can use other weapons such as Dual Squelchers(Not limited to),any other Sloshers and Carbon Rollers.Rollers. I'm never going to touch a sniping weapon though.
I used to be great at Splat Zones, now i'm....growing and getting better in Rainmaker and Tower Control!
Hopefully we'll have fun playing together?

Oh,PM me if youre interested im making a squad together!
EDIT:Someone has the same thread name as me.Uh oh spaghetti ohs

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
Hi, welcome to Squidboards.

If you're looking for players to play with, I recommend posting a thread in the Squid Locator forum. You might have a better chance of finding people to play with.

Oh, and here's some guidelines on using that forum.

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Hey there Lucca and welcome to Squidboards,!

I can definitely relate to being stuck in B+, I'd suggest looking at the various guides here on Squidboards as well as some very good YouTube channels including 'Nintendome', 'ThatSrb2Dude', 'SquidsNextDoor' and 'Squidkids' as they are the channels that helped me get out of the B+ limbo and into the S rank.

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Hey there Lucca and welcome to Squidboards,!

I can definitely relate to being stuck in B+, I'd suggest looking at the various guides here on Squidboards as well as some very good YouTube channels including 'Nintendome', 'ThatSrb2Dude', 'SquidsNextDoor' and 'Squidkids' as they are the channels that helped me get out of the B+ limbo and into the S rank.
Hello! I actually watch all of them a lot to get some tips, and I have to say they are very good mentors! However, I think being given randoms in your team is the problem :u
Thanks for the shout though!

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Yeah, I know what you mean. Anyway, good luck getting out of B+, I'm sure you'll become an A ranked inkling soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom