• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Heyas, all!

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
Hello there, I am Misery. I just found this forum like, yesterday, somehow.... dunno just how I got here... so today, I am registering.

I'm typically an active poster on forums, and polite and never insulting, though as my name suggests I'm a very negative individual (the glass is ALWAYS half empty and there's like, dead bees in it or something) and have been described as having a dark personality, so take anything I say with a grain of salt. It occurs to me that I have no idea what that phrase means, yet I keep using it. Fascinating.

As for Splatoon itself, I've been playing since day one. I do well enough, depending on what weapon I'm using and wether or not I do anything particularly derpy. I mostly play Turf War, and sometimes ranked if it's the Tower mode; I dont really like the splat zones one. I like the Squelchers more than anything else (tend to like range in general), but I'll use most weapons to some degree at least. Except chargers. I do not use or even buy the damn things. It would serve no purpose, unless my team really likes losing. I strongly hate the Inkstrike. Not having it used on me, mind you, I hate being stuck with it on whatever weapon I'm using. Favorite subweapon is the Splash Wall, favorite special is the Echolocator. In all other games I tend to be hyper-aggressive but for whatever reason in this one I ended up being defensive and ambushing alot.

Normally I'm not into shooters... the genre as a whole typically puts me to sleep, with the extreme emphasis on cover and sniping (dull and duller) and the extremely overdone military themes, but this one is different, indeed. Other genres I play and the ones I'm best at are fighting games, bullet-hell shmups, and roguelikes. Among others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom