• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Heyo Inkling Brethren!

Creame_Albino

Inkling
NNID
PencilShavings

Heyo My Fellow Inklings!
I am Creame, but you can call me Anna, CA, PS, or MSP.
I'm fairly new to these boards and would love to meet new people and get social with this active and bright community!
I have never played Splatoon, due to me not going to E3 and missing the Global Testfire events.
I am also an avid furry, which makes me love these little anthropomorphic squids even more than before!
My NNID is PencilShavings and feel free to hit me up with a friend request!
Let's chat!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hello, Creame.

I've tried out the demo once. It gave me a positive impression on the game after playing it.

Here's some info that might help you out.

Welcome to
Picture2.png
!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.

Last edited:

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Hey! Welcome to the Squidboards! Post in the main board, Splat Zone, visit the Shoutbox, and enjoy your stay!

Nice signature, by the way. I love that gif!

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
So many names to choose from!
hmm,
Heyo Anna ;D
Welcome to the boards, sorry you missed the testfire... Not to rub it in but instead, to boost your confidence and hype in the game, I can tell you....... it's a blast. Had so much fun, and hope you do as well in a couple weeks! Best of luck on the boards and gl navigating around and meeting the other fellow inklings.

N7Kopper

Inkling
NNID
N7Kopper
Testfire ran for one day, for three hours, and in one hour intervals. I guess the first hit of Inkling is free, huh?
Not surprised people missed it, as I had to wake up at about 4 AM to get the first slot.

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
Welcome friend!
Sad to hear you missed the Testfires. I only got into the last few matches of the Last testfire.
I see you've hit me up with a friend request, Anna. I will gladly accept it. Hope for many fun matches starting by the end of this month!

Creame_Albino

Inkling
NNID
PencilShavings
Oh wow, I'm really surprised so many people are joining into my simple little introduction post! Thanks for the introductions and tidbits about Splatoon! I'm sure I'll fit right in with you guys! ;)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards, Creame!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom