• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Heyo!

Mythology595

Inkling
NNID
MythicalInker595
I am finally coming back into Splatoon. No one here probably knows me. I am Myth. I am a young person eager to get into the competitive world of this new game. I haven't been playing it due to my internet problems. If you do know me, you will know me as a young Mario kart player. But I'm starting to return to this game since my internet is becoming better and you can probably get to teach me some tips about Splatoon. I'm ready to get inky (don't take that weirdly) on the squidboards. :) Enjoy my company!

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Welcome to Squidboards Myth! The links in my signature will help you understand about equipment and which to tailor to your playstyle, but you will need to understand the basics first. You can read about abilities in the Guides board, or on Inkipedia.

One of the most important tips I have is to max out your sensitivity whenever you can. At the highest level of competitive play, being sluggish to ambushes will get you splatted, so reacting quickly will help you survive and even dominate against your opponents.

Cyan Flare

Inkling
Hello, welcome to the amazing Squidboards! It's great to have you here, thank you for joining this lovely community. :) I hope you enjoy your time here and meet plenty of sweet new friends. :D I'm new here as well, and I feel at home already. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom