heyo.

eboyblue3

Inkling
NNID
eboyblue3
how's it goin'. name's eboyblue3 (if you can't look to the left) and after lurking for a few days i figured it would be fine and dandy to take the plunge. since i'm too lazy to write flavor text and stuff, how about a little something to give you a little detail.
"F"AQ
Q: Why do you talk in lowercase?
A: because i hail from distant waters where nobody really cares about capitalization. i'll actually type properly if i want to be formal.
Q: Why don't you talk on TeamSpeak/Skype/whatever?
A: because puberty hasn't treated me well and i sound like a kid (no, not a squid stop it) still. bleh
Q: So wait you're like under 13 or something?
A: no i'm not. if you cared to look i'm actually a bright, young 14 year old loser.
Q: Why did you even care to join?
A: because i've been playing sploon on and off almost daily for the past few weeks or so now. that and the fact that i'm a seasoned forumer and i want an outlet to socialize in my senior living community of a neighborhood.
Q: WHY DID YOU ABANDON THE PREVIOUS FORUM YOU MONSTER
A: because i grew tired of it or something and just kinda moved over here.​
so that's that. if you want more of me than this then i suggest you check out my twitter twatter (warning: might get a tiny bit nsfw or something, kiddies. doesn't mean i'll go the full nine yards and start posting r34 and talking like a sailor. also no, i don't curse.) (if linking to my twitter is against the rules or something then by all means tell me.)

eboyblue3

Inkling
NNID
eboyblue3
glad to see you COPYING AND PASTING THE SAME EXACT THING welcoming me.

DaisyFan

Pro Squid
haha, doing my part. so am likely glad to see more fresh members. again welcome.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard squiddo! Hope you enjoy it around here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom