Heyo

Gouf

Inkling
Rather new player here as I've just recently reached level 8 by the time of this thread posting. Names Gouf, currently enjoying the game and it's rather unusual but otherwise surprisingly fun mechanics. Glad to finally sign up to a fan site dedicated to this game and hopefully meet others in game.

Currently still learning the ropes and trying to study the mistakes and successes I have in the matches I play. Finding out that the motion controls are very hard to learn but I can imagine it being a requirement to master to complete in ranked matches.

Current weapons I'm decent at are: Slosher, Splattershot, and Splattershot Jr. Basic weapons for sure but they usually turn out to be the better weapons overall.

Current weapons I struggle to use: Classic Squiffer, Chargers overall. I've seen chargers used to it's full potential against higher level players ((Which is common, considering I'm the only single digit level in about 95% of the matches i played...Not worried about it, Just gotta adapt faster.)) But I just can't seem to use it as it's intended.

Long introduction aside, nice to meet ya and hope to catch any of y'all in game. Hopefully I'll give ya a good fight or perhaps be a decent teammate.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Practice and Patience, the two P's that are very important. I heard the motion controls are actually hard at the very beginning but turn out well easy after a few sessions. Everyone has a good fight in them. Hope you find what you seek at our boards. There's a lot of Squids jumping around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom