Hi☆!

LanceTheTurtle

Inkling
NNID
Sametal
My name is Sam~!
I'm level 20 and I commonly wear the Octoling gear and fake contacts or the striped beanie. Today I was gonna roll the abilities on my new Pilot Goggles, but the server was down. You can see me rolling in other gear, too. I commonly wield the Aerospray RG, the NZAP 85, the .52 gal Deco, or the Inkbrush. & I'm fresh to deffff
Thanks for looking at this post and I hope to play Turf Wars once with at least one of you. :>
#TeamDog!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. It's so nice you joined. There is an NNID share in Crispy Calamari by Moderator Kat. http://squidboards.com/threads/nintendo-network-id-collection.153/ You can drop your info there and find others. then contact them for mutual adding. All in all the inkling here are thriving for a battle and you will find someone soon. Maybe on your level to have some good battles. I'm team cat. Kitties!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

I'm always open to be added, I've only used about 10 of my 100 friend slots lol. You can join me in some matches as I play ranked and turf wars about 50/50.

Other than that, I hope you have a good time on the website and if you need any help, ask me or another staff member and we will gladly help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom