Hi! California (PST) based S-rank squid potentially looking for squad

phosparsec

Inkling
NNID
Spherithex_WiiU
Hello! I guess I shoulId abide by the sticky thread's guidelines.

I go by phosparsec (parsec for short), and I love Splatoon. I'm a 17-year-old English-speaking squid based in California, USA, and my timezone is PST (UTC - 8 i believe).

I'm usually available to play every day, after school on weekdays (so usually after 4 PM), and whenever on weekends.

I love weapons that have a good range, and my all-time favorite weapon is the Rapid Blaster Pro Deco (my gear i wear along with it can be seen in my signature - with two main and six sub damage ups, a direct from this thing will do 99.9 damage). This is my main weapon by far, although I can use dual squelchers, splat chargers, splat rollers, and the heavy splatling deco! To a lesser extent I can use jet squelchers and the neo sploosh-o-matic.

I am rank S! My dream, of course, is to get into S+ one of these days, but for now I'm usually lingering around S 40-70.

I am able to use Skype and Discord, although I'm admittedly trying to learn Discord a bit atm. I am able to communicate and play at the same time, of course. If people show interest, I may post my info here.

My NNID is Spherithex_WiiU

I'd love to join any team, but I would like teammates to be from at least the A- bracket. THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT.

I almost solely play Ranked. This unfortunately means I'm not fantastic at Turf War. Besides that, I'm good! I'd say my best Ranked Mode style is Splat Zones, whereas my worst is probably Tower Control.

I am a bit awkward and shy, but I try to be nice!

I guess that's all! Thank you for reading this wall of text - i tried to make it bearable - and thank you for your consideration!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom