Hi everyone ~ ! I'm new and looking for friends :D

Bulbamander

Inkling
NNID
Bulbamander
Hey guys, I'm a little late to the party but... I downloaded Splatoon a couple of days ago...

And oh my goodness - I'm so addicted!

I joined Squidboards hoping to meet some friends who play often and would like to voice chat on Skype whilst playing? Or to find anyone with a Skype group already who wouldn't mind adding me ! (^.^)

I'm currently level 10, almost level 11. My weapon of choice so far is either the N-ZAP 89 or the roller with the inkstrike special weapon.

Thank you guys ~ I hope to play and chat with you soon! :)

My NNID is "Bulbamander" my Mii is called "Emily" :D :D

Based Lorde

Inkling
NNID
smallerpossum
Welcome to squidboards! I'm glad you're enjoying splatoon so far! I'm pretty experienced with the game and I'd love to talk to you about it and help you. Just send me a message (use the mailbox in the top right corner to start a conversation) and we can get to know each other!

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Hey! Welcome to SquidBoards!
Oh man, sounds like you just got into Ranked mode, have fun with that! x]
Also, if you want, I'd totally love to chat so feel free to PM me. I love making new buds.

See ya around the boards!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
hello, welcome I'm new here too yet I got the game the day it came out... I'm proud I'm already level 30 ;v; NO BUT HEY!! HI!!!

C Gritz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Camalot2015
How old are you ?

Hey guys, I'm a little late to the party but... I downloaded Splatoon a couple of days ago...

And oh my goodness - I'm so addicted!

I joined Squidboards hoping to meet some friends who play often and would like to voice chat on Skype whilst playing? Or to find anyone with a Skype group already who wouldn't mind adding me ! (^.^)

I'm currently level 10, almost level 11. My weapon of choice so far is either the N-ZAP 89 or the roller with the inkstrike special weapon.

Thank you guys ~ I hope to play and chat with you soon! :)

My NNID is "Bulbamander" my Mii is called "Emily" :D :D

C Gritz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Camalot2015
Cool I'll add your NNID
Do you wanna join my crew ?
Will get you to a level 20 and rank A in no time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom