Hi everyone!

Okay so I'm pretty new to Splatoon in the run of things; I got the game about 3 weeks ago.

I've had a LOT of spare time to rank up and develop skills/tactics, but overall I'm probably considered a complete noob in comparison to most people on this site (Boo hoo) .

I'd absolutely love to form some sort of official squad, but obviously I've got to work more in order to gain respect from the Big Boys™, so I'll continue learning the weapons and completing the game.
In the mean time, if anyone from rank 20-30 (I'm rank 25 almost 26) wants to try practising with me or even form a casual squad of sorts, then that'd be awesome.

I spent ranks 8-22 using the N-Zap '89, and am currently learning the E-Liter 3K Scope in case anyone wants to know.
(yeah that was a big leap but it's been improving my overall skill between both weapons so it hasn't gone too bad)

Mogan

Inkling
NNID
Ginseng-Tonic
Great job leveling up so quickly! I'm a slow poke so it's taken me months to get above 30. I'm currently at 33 I think, but in terms of skill level I'm willing to bet we might be similar. I'm big on shooters and I like sloshers too, but I'm terrible with chargers so we might make a great team! Add me and we'll play together sometime!

Wow thanks! And I'm atrocious with sloshers so I'd say we've got a good match-up going here already. I'd love to have a play sometime, and if you're after someone to practice tech practice then I'll gladly help! The community is always talking about snapping shots, which is by far my biggest weakness, so I'd happily be your moving target if there's a move you need practice on if you're okay helping me out a few times.

Mogan

Inkling
NNID
Ginseng-Tonic
Wow thanks! And I'm atrocious with sloshers so I'd say we've got a good match-up going here already. I'd love to have a play sometime, and if you're after someone to practice tech practice then I'll gladly help! The community is always talking about snapping shots, which is by far my biggest weakness, so I'd happily be your moving target if there's a move you need practice on if you're okay helping me out a few times.
Oh boy, I can tell I'm in trouble already because some of your terminology is going right over my head. I had to google "snapping shots splatoon" so now I'm more informed but I feel way lame. Lameness aside though, that sounds great! I hadn't even considered the idea of having practice buddies, so I'd love to help you out too if I can.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Oh boy, I can tell I'm in trouble already because some of your terminology is going right over my head. I had to google "snapping shots splatoon" so now I'm more informed but I feel way lame.
Haha XD well anyway...
Again, hope you have fun ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom