McSquid82

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
Ewel
Switch Friend Code
SW-7398-4915-8969
I just signed up for Squidboards and posted all my info, like my friend code and everything else. I actually didn't buy Splatoon 2 until I saw the Direct for the Octo expansion. I've played numerous Nintendo series through the years, but this may be one of my new favorites. I saw the Smash trailer at the end, but it didn't really excite me like the Octo one. That's because I don't think the Splatoon mechanics will translate that well at all to a 2D environment. Also, to be honest, the Inklings will just be the newcomers and take a back seat eventually, whereas in Splatoon, they're the stars. Also, if I could travel, and had a car or license, I would love to enter competitive Splatoon not for myself, but for the sake of the community and help this series get as big as it can.

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Hey there welcome to Squidboards! Also fret not much of the competitive endeavors can be enjoyed online such as LUTI and other tourneys!

Octoboy07

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4646-5491-1608
hi! i'm new. i'm trying to make a thread, but i only found out how to make a conversation, and i'ts telling me to invite people. I want it public, because i don't know anybody on the site. I've been playing since splatoon 1, and I have splatoon 2. I'm level 45, I'm around rank s in everything, I'm profeshional in salmon run, and i have every weapon in the game except for all the hero weapons. I've completed story mode.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom