• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi Everyone!!!

Dakku

Inkling
NNID
Daku
Switch Friend Code
SW-5403-4709-7891
Hey my fellow squids and octos!!!
My name is Dakku and I’m an inkling boy with the classic Splatoon one hairstyle who is in his early 20s.
I am new here but hopefully I can make some friends here.
I’ve been playing Splatoon 2 since 2020. (I know that’s pretty late, but better late than never, right?) And have been playing it constantly since then. I never played Splatoon one because I never owned a Wii U but the series always caught my attention And I regret not playing the game sooner.
I main kensa octobrush, kensa splattershot, sploosh o matic 7 and few others.
With all that said, I’m a huge Splatoon fan of both the multiplayer and story and lore. I love the Splatoon manga and it’s characters!!!(Goggles is my spirit squid) I currently have all up to date manga volumes. ( I know I’m a big nerd)
Since playing Splatoon since 2020, I’ve actually been playing alone this whole time and pretty much have no friends. (Making friends on the switch is hard)
I am a pro Splatoon player but I always play for fun. I’m rank 65*.
And that’s me in a nutshell and if you made it this far in my intro, thank you so much for hearing me.
Anyway, hopefully I get to meet and befriend some awesome squids and octos and maybe even start a team. (Who knows? Anything is possible right?)
Thanks!
-Dakku

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
Yo! Welcome to squidboards! It may seem barren right now, (because it is), but I’m sure you will have a good time here!

Dakku

Inkling
NNID
Daku
Switch Friend Code
SW-5403-4709-7891
Yo! Welcome to squidboards! It may seem barren right now, (because it is), but I’m sure you will have a good time here!
Thanks for the greeting!!! I’m looking for to it!!😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom