Hi Everyone!!!

Dakku

Inkling
NNID
Daku
Switch Friend Code
SW-5403-4709-7891
Hey my fellow squids and octos!!!
My name is Dakku and I’m an inkling boy with the classic Splatoon one hairstyle who is in his early 20s.
I am new here but hopefully I can make some friends here.
I’ve been playing Splatoon 2 since 2020. (I know that’s pretty late, but better late than never, right?) And have been playing it constantly since then. I never played Splatoon one because I never owned a Wii U but the series always caught my attention And I regret not playing the game sooner.
I main kensa octobrush, kensa splattershot, sploosh o matic 7 and few others.
With all that said, I’m a huge Splatoon fan of both the multiplayer and story and lore. I love the Splatoon manga and it’s characters!!!(Goggles is my spirit squid) I currently have all up to date manga volumes. ( I know I’m a big nerd)
Since playing Splatoon since 2020, I’ve actually been playing alone this whole time and pretty much have no friends. (Making friends on the switch is hard)
I am a pro Splatoon player but I always play for fun. I’m rank 65*.
And that’s me in a nutshell and if you made it this far in my intro, thank you so much for hearing me.
Anyway, hopefully I get to meet and befriend some awesome squids and octos and maybe even start a team. (Who knows? Anything is possible right?)
Thanks!
-Dakku

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
Yo! Welcome to squidboards! It may seem barren right now, (because it is), but I’m sure you will have a good time here!

Dakku

Inkling
NNID
Daku
Switch Friend Code
SW-5403-4709-7891
Yo! Welcome to squidboards! It may seem barren right now, (because it is), but I’m sure you will have a good time here!
Thanks for the greeting!!! I’m looking for to it!!😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom