Hi!! (from a person named Neko)

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
Hi! I'm Neko, (If you couldn't tell already, and no, I have never been missing in my life.) I have been playing Splatoon ever since 2018. I fell in love with it! I'm not really sure what else to say, but below I will put a description of myself!

-I don't play Splat 2 anymore because I'm broke and can't buy it on a new switch
-Octoling in love with Inkopolis
-1,000,000 years old
-I don't care if you call me a boy or a girl.
-Currently resides in Inkopolis with Pearl and Marina!! (I am the secret camera-man)
-I also really like Frye
-I hate Shiver
-Big Man is a large man
-Oops!! That wasn't about me! -^-

I think that's all I'll say for now. I would really appreciate if you replied!!

Good day and good night to the Inklings (Or Octolings!) of the world. :Sings lullaby: BYEEEEEE!!

Attachments

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
Um, so a few questions (sorry to bug you like this) What do people on Squidboards really do? I'm trying to understand the concept!! :D

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
Um, so a few questions (sorry to bug you like this) What do people on Squidboards really do? I'm trying to understand the concept!! :D
Hey!

We mostly just talk about whatever Splaoon-related stuff comes to mind really. I gush about Splatanas a lot.

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
Oh, well that's good, because I have plenty of things to talk about when it comes to splatoon.

-equally in love with splatanas

Last edited:

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
great question! we uhhhh
  • talk about splatoon
  • talk about splatoon but like 5 paragraphs at a time
  • talk about the versatile and deadly assault rifle. Its balanced combination of range, accuracy, and firepower makes it my go-to choice for most engagements. Whether I'm holding down a position or pushing aggressively, the assault rifle's adaptability ensures I'm ready for any situation. Plus, with the right attachments and tactics, it's a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
    • (read: develop running jokes)
  • talk about things besides splatoon, allegedly 😳
if you're new to forums and not sure about the etiquette, you'll never go wrong with just coming into any thread you feel you could meaningfully add to and giving your two cents. we've also got profile posts, which i see you've already found, if you want something close to a 'general chat' space where you can say anything without committing to making a new thread. feel free to explore the forums a bit and familiarize yourself with what types of topics go where. for example, if you're interested in competitive talk, that's here; if you're interested in fanart and other fan content, that's here; etc etc.

we're a small group of regulars right now, and most of us haven't been on the forums all that long (a lot of the current regulars joined this year!). we won't bite if you break some unwritten late-'00s forum rule. don't be shy! (coming from a shy person lol. that being said, no shame in lurking.)

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
Oh wow, that was very helpful!! ^^ It's really great to know that I can be myself around other people and just talk about random stuff that comes to mind! I really mean this when I say it. It's been a pleasure being able to meet (but not really) all of you guys.
Once again, you guys helped me out a lot and I just joined :D, so that's awesome. I guess I'll go check out some other stuff now that I understand all of this a little better!

-Thanks (for the 50th time)
Neko!!

neonscreenlight

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
ey/em and she/her
welcome! nice to have another member of the squidboards life support (joke)
(srsly tho this forum is small and it's been dead for a long time so having new people is always nice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom