Hi guys

Corobo

Inkling
NNID
KingCorobo1
Switch Friend Code
SW-8379-8726-5095
Hi, my name's Corobo. Reached S+ on two accounts in Splatoon 1 and am currently in S+ SplatZones and in S Rainmaker and TC, in Splatoon 2. I have joined because I want to discuss with, and get more involved in, the Splatoon community.

EGO-jason

Inkling
Hi, my name's Corobo. Reached S+ on two accounts in Splatoon 1 and am currently in S+ SplatZones and in S Rainmaker and TC, in Splatoon 2. I have joined because I want to discuss with, and get more involved in, the Splatoon community.
Hello Corobo,

I'm not sure if you're still here, but I think I might have played Salmon Run with you today. When we started off we both had Carbon Rollers and you were following me, hahaha. (1:05
)

I think you're a really good SR-teammate and I've seen you in Ranked as well, there you have been reliable as a teammate as well, and tough as an opponent ^^ Would you mind if I add you? Perhaps we can play SR together in the future again : )

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hey there, and welcome to Squidboards! Looks like you made a good impression on one person already ;) I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Corobo

Inkling
NNID
KingCorobo1
Switch Friend Code
SW-8379-8726-5095
Hello Corobo,

I'm not sure if you're still here, but I think I might have played Salmon Run with you today. When we started off we both had Carbon Rollers and you were following me, hahaha. (1:05
)

I think you're a really good SR-teammate and I've seen you in Ranked as well, there you have been reliable as a teammate as well, and tough as an opponent ^^ Would you mind if I add you? Perhaps we can play SR together in the future again : )
Dude, I was meaning to add you after our session haha. I feel like we bonded so much within that time.

Needless to say, this is an old post and I am S+ all modes (average 20). I'm totally down to play again and I wouldn't mind some league battles if you want to.

Edit: Do you have Discord? I'd like if we could communicate there.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
That's what I get for not noticing the date :P Belated welcome, then!

EGO-jason

Inkling
Dude, I was meaning to add you after our session haha. I feel like we bonded so much within that time.

Needless to say, this is an old post and I am S+ all modes (average 20). I'm totally down to play again and I wouldn't mind some league battles if you want to.

Edit: Do you have Discord? I'd like if we could communicate there.
We did bond a lot in that short period, haha. I felt bad for dying so many times, when usually I don't. So sad.

Yeah, I have a Discord account. My username is: Jason GT#6843. But I'm not sure this is what you need to add me (I only have Discord for two days), maybe you can give me your account so I can add you?

I'm fine with playing league battles as well. I'm S+30+ in RM and SZ, but I deranked from S+20 to S+0 for TC (prior to the last update), hehe.

Corobo

Inkling
NNID
KingCorobo1
Switch Friend Code
SW-8379-8726-5095
We did bond a lot in that short period, haha. I felt bad for dying so many times, when usually I don't. So sad.

Yeah, I have a Discord account. My username is: Jason GT#6843. But I'm not sure this is what you need to add me (I only have Discord for two days), maybe you can give me your account so I can add you?

I'm fine with playing league battles as well. I'm S+30+ in RM and SZ, but I deranked from S+20 to S+0 for TC (prior to the last update), hehe.
It's good! I sent you a friend request.

I too deranked, but in splat zones. It was just one of those days where my aim seemed to have disappeared haha. Despite that, I believe I'm around S+ 15 on zones so I climbed back up pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom